Mr. Christopher has had an active role in the wireless industry. He was a member of the White House Economic Council (1992-1996) and continues to serve on the Board of Directors of CTIA – The Wireless Association and CTIA Executive Board.
A highly respected community leader and well known on Capitol Hill for his efforts for the Cyprus cause and Hellenic issues at large, Mr. Christopher has received many awards and honors:
"We believe achievement is
exceeding our clients needs
technology & innovation."
In addition, he serves on the Board of Directors of the New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, the Atlantic Professional Soccer League, Audiovox Corporation, and several other organizations, and was selected to introduce former President Bill Clinton as the keynote speaker at the CTIA Wireless 2012 Convention.
• Keys to the City for New York, San Francisco and Clearwater, Florida
• AHI Hellenic Heritage Achievement & National Public Service Award, 2013
• Grand Marshall / Greek Independence Day Parade, 2010
• Homeric Award / Chian Federation, 2010
• Man of the Year / Hellenic Medical Society, 2005
• Man of the Year / ASGATA Association, 2004
• Man of the Year / HANAC, 2003
• New York Mets / Spirit Award, 2002
• Pacesetter Award / New York Hospital of Queens, 2002
• Man of the Year / American Jewish Congress Metropolitan Region, 2001
• Odyssey Award, 2000
• Melvin Jones Fellow / Lions Club International Foundation,1996
• Ellis Island Medal of Honor, 1995
• Archon of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople / Order of St. Andrew the Apostle, 1995
• Man of the Year / Pancyprian Association of Washington, DC, 1992
• Man of the Year / Cyprus Brotherhood of Chicago, 1990
• Justice Award, Cyprus Federation, 1989
• Freedom Award / Pancyprian Association of America, 1987